Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Kids And Graff...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KiK$, Feb 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ekin

ekin Senior Member

i would help and say u get caught its ur own dumbass fault and u clean up ur fucken mess but if they cant ill help bu tv i wwoyuldnt shove graff down their throat

2. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

koper

"I'll teach him it's an art, like any other art it takes practice. There are legal places to paint and improve and that's where i will teach him he can paint. Plus i will still be painting and improving for some time, so i'm sure he will get alot of exposure to me painting legal pits and whatnot."

exactly what was in my mind..
    the act of graffiti itself is an artform
    my kid will be well trained ;)

3. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

When I have kid's ill tell them the truth if they ask but i wouldnt come out of the blue and say SON, I WAS A GRAFFER ONCE!

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

graffer?..... ok...

but on the real, yall lie'n. if you had a kid you wouldnt let them go bombin, risk them gettin shot or being killed at night an shit.

ya the thought seems cool now, but once you have a kid its all gonna change

5. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

true but when i have a son /duaghter id teach em how to graff from about 10 n im hpoin to be a dad around 19 to 20 summin so i can go with em.

n yh it depends what the enviroment is like if its like 'damn **** what u doin *bang*' id say fuk this n take em to a 'pls stop or im callin the cops' area.

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Too many of these type threads have been made.

Who cares if your kids do it?

Isn't graffiti about YOU?

7. b-townbomb

b-townbomb Senior Member

ill probably tell my kid about how i used to write but i wont force it on him. i wont support stealin and shit like that, or bombing, but if he is interested in it ill mentor him.

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

im with kay on this. my kids aint go bombing. i aint having them risk bein electrocuted, hit my trains, stabbed n arrested just to paint shit. i wont tell them i used to write either.

9. chucky

chucky Member

if i have any kids im not going to make them do graff. if they get an interest on their own ill tell the just to write on paper. if their good get them some paint and boards of plywood to practise on. fuck having my kids graffing around the city as toys. ill make sure they have some clue what they are doing

10. MA$$

MA$$ Member

i think ill go the way the graff guerrilla did in infamy"art on paper is good, jus dont do it on other peoples stuff"
    but i plan to become a graphic designer using my little ghost character, so i guess i'll still paint like legals then and commissions, so ill tell them, but also tell them how much shit i got into writing and stuff..ya kno let them know just deter them at the same time

11. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

tuff one.i wouldnt hide tthem away from graff or the fact i did it but at the same time i wouldnt incourage it.i know they'll find out from uncle dark or alsr so no point in hiding it.i jus dont want them to use the excuse,"you did it"...

12. illin

illin Senior Member

haha yoo theres a dude here in philly that goes bombing with his like 8 year old kids.

13. soul_731

soul_731 Member

Being 16; I'm so blessed that my parents are great and support my art no matter what. Even to the point where they help me with the cops and I get money towards paint for birthdays and stuff like that. Without their help I could have been in trouble more than a few times by now.

When I'm older if I have kids i'll take the same approach. I'd love it if my kids got into graffiti.. and if they did i'd sure as shit help them out every way I could. But if they don't I'll still be cool.

14. dcite

dcite Elite Member

i hope i take my kid(?) to watch some freights one day, and point out all the great writers to him, but we'll all probably be 10 times more paranoid and fatherly like and lame by then so whatevvaah yo.

15. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Report him.

16. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

fuckin my uncle been bombin forever
    his son is like 12 now (looks younger) but started pickin up on graff... and at first he didnt want his kid runnin around doin that till hed keep wakin up and seein dope spots his son hit he never thought of...

you might be talkin bout him, illin, hes out with his son and his sons friend all the effin time and the little ones look young as fuck but got some style

17. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

okay im gonna be honest here this thread is kinda stupid half you wont even write when you have kids... probably wont even be writing in a year from now your just trying to sound hard but whatever.... now time to be a hypocrite... i would never force my ki to do graffiti or anything they dont want to do but it will be a goal to educate my child in everyway educationally and culturally and a big part of most cultures is art so i would teach him about art and if he decided to take the path to graffiti i would support him but tell him the risks or if he decides to take the traditional art form good for him less money i will spend bailing his ass out.

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

Terrance: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
    You're a cock sucking ass licking uncle fucka
    You're an uncle fucka, yes its true
    Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

Phillip: Shut your fucking face uncle fucka
    You're the one that fucked your uncle, uncle fucka
    You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
    You just fuck your uncle all day long
    :p

19. illin

illin Senior Member

Report him. [/b][/quote]
    for fucken what?!

and gee dot, do the yung bulls write bugz and spaz?

20. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

yeah, bugz is 12 and spaz is a little older... bugz is my cusin