Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your MP3 Player of choice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SKriBL*666, Jul 22, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Devise

Devise Senior Member

i bought a 60gb video ipod the frist weekthey came out. i used it for a while then i bought a 30gb video. the battery on both didnt last long enough to watch a full movie. and it was a pain in the ass to put your self in a position to watch the video or hold you hand up to your face to watch it. as far as teh music goes i just put it on shuffle when i wanted to play music. not to mention i have lost/forgotten my 60 gb ipod becasue i take it out of my pocket put it on the table whatever. the shuffle i just keep eather cliped to my inside pocket in my coat or cliped into the inside pocket of my pants/shorts and i have never left it behind/ lost / forgotten it. what do you use the video function for anyways, to watch your little music videos from fifty cent? no thanks. i would rather pay-80 bucks and get a reliable long lasting small portable mp3 and spend the extra 170+ bucks on paint. and no im not a fag wearing girls jeans.

2. runci

runci Elite Member

i dont use my ipod video to watch movies
    although i do have layercake ripped onto it

however i love it..
    i think its a perfect mix of design, ease of use and capcity

it does everythng i could want and looks sexy as fuck aswell

fuck ipod shuffles! it would be a nightmare findin the right track u want to play!

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

layercake kicks arse, the beat were he fucks up the hobo in the cafe

4. Devise

Devise Senior Member

haha you dont use your ipod VIDEO to play video? thats kinda pointless isnt it. but if you like it then you like it. i love my shuffle more than any other mp3 player i have had or that my friends have so we just like different things. when you drop your ipod and break the screen/hard drive/ touch pad/ battery/ headphone jack. you will realize that you should have gone with a more durable mp3 :)

5. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

i got one in july from my gramps.it was one from macys or jcpennys.

6. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i dig the ipod nano 8 gig.

enough room for a decent amount of music, really really tiny. alot of people say nanos break but mine hasn't yet so w.e

plus i found it on the ground so that makes it 100 times better

7. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Zen Vision:M is awesome but I think the Zune is better.

8. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

gdfhfdh

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  9. SKriBL*666

SKriBL*666 Elite Member

Ya. i havnt seen any YET.
    Zune > iPod

10. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

i jus got a insignia, cheap, 140 for a 4 gig... 500 songs is all i need, video, pics, music, AUDIO BOOKS!!, every retards dream...yayyyyy (claps retarted like)

11. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

i rock a 60gig ipod video....love it...rather have a nice,small nano though :)

12. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

ok how tha fuck do yall pay for all this shit? o...jobs, right... :mad:

13. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

yo ante the insignia isn't bad, I used to rack them all the time when I worked at bestbuy haha

14. eso239

eso239 Member

i gotta dell DJ 20 gig shits old but holds alot music

15. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

my brother gave me an ipod video that has a fucked up hard drive and wont turn on.....i'm thinkin of bringing it to the apple store but i don't know its serial code....anyone know how to find it or if apple store with let me go?

he has no receipt or the box it came in...uhh i think he stole it....

16. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

Yeah I really like my ipod nano. It holds like 2000 songs which is enough for me and it isn't like all bulky in my pocket, and it hasn't broken yet and I've had it for a few months now. I got it from a friend for 50 bucks also so it' cool with me.

17. elemenohpee

elemenohpee Member

18. Reinone

Reinone Senior Member

I like my nano 4Go too but it holds only 500 songs...probably my songs are too long.

19. Smae

Smae Member

I use a 1Gb MP3 player wich only costed me 20€ so it's perfect to go out skating(agressive inline, not woodpushing[don't kno if u take that as an insult... if u do, soz])... I fcked the LCD on the 2nd day after I bought it so I'm rlly happy I didn't bought a 200€ iPod or wotever they cost...

20. vowels

vowels Senior Member

thers a new ipod comin out, some like 120 GB.. who the fuck needs like 30,000 songs haha, that's fucked

my buddy has 5 80 GBs full, but he does sound for bands in Canada and also is a dj