Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Tagging Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by .limit., Jul 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Yeah, for proof, take one of the pics he has posted, and on a piece of paper write criskoe and post it here. Thats the only way anyone will believe you.....

2. criskoe

criskoe Member

http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...pic=17&st=38130

theres the proof..... read that page and a few pages on... this is quite pathetic that i have to do this. but the thing that gets me is this kid runnin his mouth to other peeple givin me a bad rep....... this is fucked...... seriously fucked......

3. criskoe

criskoe Member

i did that alrady.... read the link i posted.... dude ive pm him... ive posted this shit in other threads... this guy just continues to post my work stolen off lounge forums....

4. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

well thats what happens sooner or later the real dude comes on here and u get SERVED

5. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

i ussually use marvy garden craft terra cotta markers. the tip is 15 mil. ( which is the average size of a otr or whatever ) they are pretty opaque. they can be pretty drippy if u want em to be. and are permanent lightfast and waterproof. ;)

6. CORE2

CORE2 New Member

jumbo pilots and sakura streaks homie

7. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

empty molotow regular and mini size wit otr hard to buff ink,from bombing science.

8. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

why dont you just buy a hard to buff marker instead of buying the H2B ink and empty markers?

9. Rogue

Rogue Guest

i did that alrady.... read the link i posted.... dude ive pm him... ive posted this shit in other threads... this guy just continues to post my work stolen off lounge forums.... [/b][/quote]
    Oh ok, I saw what you were talking about. Lol,insanesanity hasn't posted here since you showed he wa bullshit. I have to believe you, the proof is there. One- You posted a pic with 5/3/07,and insanesanity hasn't posted her calling you a liar, or posted at all. Sorry that happened to you, that sucks. What a fucking bitch.

10. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

i had an otr h2b but didnt like it.to me i thought the pump system onn the otr was too drippy.i like my shit nice.

11. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

to drippy? how slow do you write?

I use H2B and some molotow pens

12. anon df-mb

anon df-mb Member

nah like when i write i press the nib in so the ink can flow but when i press the otr nib down it lets alot of ink out an dmy molotow doesnt.

13. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

believe it or not some people like drips. flowpen is drippier than the h2b. you can thicken your ink with cigarette ash. OR not push the nib down so hard OR write faster. im gonna go with NOT PUSH THE NIB DOWN SO HARD and WRITE FASTER

14. on1

on1 Member

nyc mop,pilot,otr h2b, mini mops and homemades with eraser nibs

15. JSBiggz

JSBiggz Senior Member

I got H2B, H2b ink, nibs......, otr mini paint maker.........and an ass load of decos and ZIG paintys

16. GF/BSC

GF/BSC Member

I use OTR's Magnum's or whatever is mad easy to rack

17. spc

spc Member

pilot filled with grog and a magnum with some leather dye in it

18. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

I use OTR flowpens or OTR moppin markers. Sometimes I rock a kiwi mop filled with my homemade paint ink.

19. sobeit

sobeit Member

Homemade "paint ink", eh? You're dumb...

20. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

Homemade "paint ink", eh? You're dumb... [/b][/quote]
    haha, paint ink? wow toke_wdc, sobeit is right, ur dumb