Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Worst Ink Spill Or Mess Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JSBiggz, Apr 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. k 126

k 126 Guest

2. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

wow.
    1. blue man group.
    2.good luck with the cancer.
    3.your girl ain't gunna like that.

3. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

What a fat retard, have fun.

4. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

it came out i gave my cleaning sovent above... it works fine ill post a pic of my habd l8er im just waitin for my friends to come pick me up...

5. crac

crac Elite Member

when i was starting to write i tryed to make my own ink it consisted of india ink break fluid and some carbon paper well i put it all in a soup can and put it on the oven to boil it, i forgot it was on the stove and went to the store to grab somthing to drink and when i came back it had risen to a roring boil and and sent ink all over the stove counter and the wall behind the stove to i quickly grabbed this hot can full of ink off the stove with my bare hand ( realy stupid move ) and dropped it, i was able to clean most of it up but it all left nasty little stains everware

6. Big Mick

Big Mick Banned

Cror's worst spill wasn't ink at all, it was a mixture of feacal matter and semen - From his botty.

Due to the (huge) number of penises his anus has accomodated it has now lost all tension, resulting in a constant flow of excrement, spermatazoa and vaseline leaking into his underwear, leaving a rather difficult to remove stain.

He used to combat this by using tampons but recently the seepage problem has grown so bad that tampons can no longer offer adequate protection, and has had to resort to wearing king sized diapers.

7. Animal

Animal Senior Member

I knocked a bottle of homemade over onto my toothbrush.

sucked, but it was a quick fix.

8. st_nahpele_egnaro

st_nahpele_egnaro Senior Member

are you queer kid?

i think so!

9. YI KNEW GENERATION

YI KNEW GENERATION New Member

Oops

Damn My Worst Ink Spill Was In School 5th Period Lunch My Dalo Went Caboosh And My Pants Were Yellow Like Popcon Butter

10. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

I made a home made marker, and it literaly exploded in my face, my face and clothing was drentched in blue ink, good thing I had sunglasses and a bandana on. I'm still wondering how it happened.

11. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

i had same.. xcept it was gk and i had no glasses or bandana on... fucking just closed my eyes in time

i had silver hair lol

12. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

HAHA titans has fat kid arms

13. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

who the fuck sits at home in sunglasses and a bandana, that pen exploding was the universes way of telling u u looked like a douche

14. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

15. the end is extremely NIE

the end is extremely NIE New Member

I have recently gotten ahold of armour etch and learned that it can be mixed with paint and thinned out with vinegar, what took me later to learn is that when its shaken in a closed container a chemical reaction happens. needless to say that shit blew up on my kitchen floor. The moral of the story; let the pressure out of your mop if you are putting armour etch in because cleaning up paint,brakefluid, and other shit is no fun.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  16. YUMI27

YUMI27 Senior Member

I think the moral of the story is dont mix paint and etch...

/poisonous fumes/

17. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

hahahahaha my friend had a messed up bingo marker and im like how does it come out and hes like you have to press your hardest so i squeezed it and it exploded all over my new jacket it was such a piss off

18. intaout

intaout Senior Member

the little round rugs on my carpet don't move :D

19. Entr

Entr New Member

first time i ever touched a marker my buddy told me to twist it off. i undid it and unloaded a full black mop onto my pants. from about half of my stomach was completely black and my legs were drenched
    man.... that was a tough one to get out of....

20. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

ive had alot of ink spills on my carpet in my room, and i reccomend using SPOT SHOT CARPET CLEANER when the ink is wet, its like a dollar and it works great for getting ink stains out of your carpet and shit!