Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ In the words of Bill Cosby "I like your style"
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

never been put on my arse in a 1on1 but about 2 or 3 years ago when i was about 18 19, after my mate knocks out these 2 guys i tell him to disappear and meet me at a bar down the road cos there was like a dozen of em, anyways they caught me walkin there and beat the shit outta me jaw clicks to this day and i think they fractured my hip too couldnt walk right for coupla weeks,the thing is id fuck any of em up thats why the cunts fight in packs
    hold ya can up n stand up

Been in quite a few altercations...

One of the best times was when one of my best friends was walking home from school, three older black guys pulled a knife on him in the park and took his hat and wallet with like small change in it. Anyway my friend is fucking hench hes like barely 16 and hes 225 lbs so he tells the rest of us the next day and he breaks metal legs off some chairs and we stick them in our bags and we go to the park on his way home where the guys said thered be waiting again and they turn up and they pull knives but we broke their hands with the bars and took the knives and they shit themselves and ran off
    shit happens

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hell yeaa!!!! i was hitting up a 7-11 wall n i didnt know it was latin dragons block(chicago gang) n they jumped my ass as soon as i finish n left me a big ol' scar from my lip to my chin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive been jumped by my friends to get into a "gang" other then that i had a gun pulled on me and my big brother but that wasnt graff related

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  7.2 KB

yeah so basically these three dudes on bikes started saying random shit to us for no reason so we said shit back then one got off the bike and did the whole "what did you just say" then slapped him like a pussy so my friend full on punched the guy in the face and they all biked off after that but one of them left their sweatshirt so we cut off the sleeves and pissed on it

closest to being jumped

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@ONE. bro if i ever got jumped by them i would go home if i made it home, i would be like" the fuck i got jumped by them "rynna be happy when half of mjy face is kapeesh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damnn yall must live in some pretty urban areas, I live in the 'burbs and shit never happens here. You could go out at 1 in the morning for a jog with nothing on but a rolex and be fine. That being said I once almost got jumped at a bus stop randomly, not even writing just cause he "didnt like my hair style"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Almost once. I wasn't the guy they were looking for, however. I just mind my own business and I'm good.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@faymous lmao hell yea sometimes wen i tlk to chicks they asked watt happened n i feel cool as hell tellin the story!. @CanadaBomber i live in city limits, u can concider it a sub bc its still oak park police but all the gangs r str8 up ruthless chi-bangers

I've gotten into a couple of fights, won them all... I started none of them though. Never been jumped. I'm 14 an 6' 1". And I dont think I will anytime soon either.
    Dominic F. My tag is : Anon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

of course man! i been stabbed, sliced, shot at, and fuckin chased and beat up by gangs, cops, rail guards and all sorts, aint stopped me yet.

xing hao "eddie van halen".... might as well ____

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Jumped a few times, only got violent 1-2 times though, ever since I got a knife nothing went down too bad
    JUST BOMB IT.

hell yes the other day i was at my local skateboard park with some friends and a bunch of like 20 year olds stole all of our boards and our paint we were like 30 minutes away from home it sucked hard

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was just walkin down the street, when a silver car rolled up, and 3 pieces of white trash jumped out yelling at me, man I was scared as shit ( only because 3 on 1 ain't my favorite odds, but they wouldn't have been that hard to yank their balls out ) when all if a sudden some truck rolled up, honked and they got back into their car frightened. I kinds wish they had tried something. It's been a while since I was in a good rumble.
    -just your average neighborhood Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBomber View Post
    Damnn yall must live in some pretty urban areas, I live in the 'burbs and shit never happens here. You could go out at 1 in the morning for a jog with nothing on but a rolex and be fine. That being said I once almost got jumped at a bus stop randomly, not even writing just cause he "didnt like my hair style"
    Pretty much the same here. However it got ugly outside local clubs/bars at one stage.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It was Halloween night, me and 2 homies had a fun ass night of raising hell and tagging. There was nothing else to do so we headed back to my house to chill for a bit. We were a block away from my house when about 20 black people around 3 of them were female came out of this church. We didn't think nothing of it until they immediately started following us. So we turned to the right and kept walking on the sidewalk. I turn back to see if they're still following us and they're pretty far away so I don't worry. 5 secs later I heard a voice shout from behind me "GOT ANY CANDY CUUUUZ?!" then I got punched in the back of my head so hard I fell to the ground and my snapback fell off (which they stole). My fried got thrown to the ground. Other friend they told him they weren't gonna jump him so he turns around and as soon as he does he gets punched in the face and falls to the sidewalk.
    They then proceded to stomp us into the sidewalk luckily we were protecting our heads while swinging at them so we all eventually got up. After we got up we contiuned in the opposite direction of my house cause they were still following us and shouting stuff like "We gonna beat you til yo can't stand!" We kept walking for like 5 minutes and they were still behind us so we saw a dimly light street and booked it. We came to a dead end and apartments right next to it so we went there. We had no where else to go so we decided to hide up on this balcony. We laid up there for 10 minutes and saw that the black people split up into 2 groups. 1 group went past the dead end to look for us in this desert. The other group went through the apartment complex searching us. They went right under the balcony but didnt see us. We were so lucky. After that we waited 10 more minutes up there to make sure they weren't coming back. Then we just walked to my house, smoked some bud, and the rest of the night was pretty chill. Best part was we only got a few bumps on our heads, nothing serious. Worst part was we all had knives on us when we got jumped but we didn't pull them out cause their was so many of em.
    Last edited by SSK EVO; 06-27-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn, SSK, that's fucked up.