Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: The UK Thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dust1610+May 8 2006, 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dust1610 @ May 8 2006, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The 5th one@May 8 2006, 01:26 PM
    DUST&#33;
    What? [/b][/quote]
    you okay? you seemed narked with gesus.

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some boy robbed some phones and gave em to me to look after (I was just thinking of taking a share of the money). Then he tried blaming the robbing on me....

Anyway at the end of the day we both got expelled, him for theft, and me for being an "accessory to theft"...

Sucks huh.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

flip me&#33; what a good day.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just go beat his ass now

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Originally posted by The 5th one+May 8 2006, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The 5th one @ May 8 2006, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Dust1610@May 8 2006, 10:06 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-The 5th one
    @May 8 2006, 01:26 PM
    DUST&#33;

What?
    you okay? you seemed narked with gesus. [/b][/quote]
    Yes mate, I&#39;m fine. I just don&#39;t like blanket telling offs. Guess it goes back a while when it was like, if you don&#39;t own up I&#39;ll keep everyone behind. Should just deal with the individual, he obviously has personal details, so why not go straight to the root of the cause?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol I got explled about a month ago... Just settled in now :P. He lives in bromley or biggin hill... I&#39;m in clapham... I cant really be botherd to go beat him up. Aparantly(sp?) he got beaten up by some boys from my crew so I figured I&#39;ll leave it.

There are no places for schools in wandsworth so I&#39;m allowed out in the day alone without getting stopped

And there&#39;s about 500 people on the waiting list so I&#39;m not getting in any time soon, but it&#39;s all cool, I&#39;m learning C++ (programming) and I&#39;ve got some work experience set up with EA Games. So I&#39;ll probably just program for a career.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ah spose so

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

OHH FUCK ITS BEEN A WHILE HOW U LOT OVA HERE
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>bitch, take it to toystory. the camera makes ur sketches look blurry, it doesnt make the letters look crap. thats your own fault. learn to do letter structure. news is better than you because hes sketched and worked on his letters. learn from news.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

for fuk sake i knw exactly who it was and i went up 2 him in scl and he shat himself but i dno it wud b like beatin up a baby..... his m8 who egged him on is fukin gettin it tho
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>bitch, take it to toystory. the camera makes ur sketches look blurry, it doesnt make the letters look crap. thats your own fault. learn to do letter structure. news is better than you because hes sketched and worked on his letters. learn from news.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can hardly see it and that piece is a big improvement keep it up mate

yo guys just wondering if any one from my neck of woods corby northants area? if so give us a bell, i know there is no writters in corby dont even class as toys there so bad, but anyway im a toy myself will be adding more pics as they happen also any one got a good site for mail order paint? in uk
    Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

WARRENTY^^:

www.illuminarty.co.uk
    www.thelayup.com
    www.graphotism.com
    www.4graffiti.co.uk

That&#39;s all I can think of atm...
    Sig

dont bother with graphotism, its expensive. your best offer is with thelayup and illuminarty

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gooooooooooood daaaaaaaay.

friggin heck.....almost 10 hours of art gone and am no where near finished.&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i am gonna cry.

RIP Waster

oh dear...yes...sarcasm
    if you think your the shit, your NOT the shit -stash

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i see. thanks.

RIP Waster

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yer pams i know that feeling, i didnt really do much on my first day but i finished it all on the last day. Good luck tho, and same to you mr infamous

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

You got a deadline Pam? I hate deadlines, I have to start on something straight away otherwise I won&#39;t finish it, I just keep thinking, "it doesn&#39;t have to be finished until..........." and it never gets done.

man psychology blowssssssss. i need to revise badly

Originally posted by sika_2002@May 9 2006, 04:01 PM
    man psychology blowssssssss. i need to revise badly
    That&#39;s what I did A level in because I thought it was going to be more interesting than it actually was. I didn&#39;t realise I&#39;d have to remember so many names and dates&#33; Rather you than me&#33;