Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

at the top of my closet is a shelf and i have a box of paint and markers that hide under old bed sheets and school projects :p

2. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

I've always stolen my cans (got 30 krylons in a book bag out of michaels arts and crafts once) but now that you mention it, the house across the street from me actually is empty. It's not abandoned though.

3. Imscared

Imscared Member

Racking paint is easy.
    1.go to home depot and get a wheeling garbage can.
    2.throw all the rusto spray paint you possibly can in it.
    3. wheel it to the self check outs.
    4. scan it pay for the garbage can only and wheel that fucker out of there.

cake

4. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

lol lol u shud get like a encyclopedia and do that same shit with a can...the perfect cover up!!! If anybody ask u can jus say u came from ur tutor classes lol

writers From RI pm me...

5. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

lololololololololollolololololol

since you can fit paint in between pages!

or maybe hollow it out like james bond!!

6. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

7. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

must be getting mad ups with your mr. wigglez bites and stock caps.

wowowowowowowowowow

8. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

dont hate on stock caps bro, some of 'em come out pretty clean.

9. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Member

hide it in like a box in ur basement or were ever you store stuff
    or keep a stash outside your house

10. mmmmtasty905

mmmmtasty905 Senior Member

everything but my paint stay anywhere.. but the paint is always hidden somewhere nobody goes.. behind tv's under stuff. anywhere that its not too visible :)

11. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

i just keep my markers and shit in a pencil case on my shelf near my school shit. Keep paint in my closet on a rack behind all the clothes, seemed to have worked for 3 years now.

12. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

i dont hide my shit... my rents dont care..

13. milk boxx

milk boxx Senior Member

i hide all my markers and shit in a sweater on the back of my door covered by other sweaters and i hide all my cans underneath my bed with a black t-shirt over them

14. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

lol your sketchy..why hide it... if nay one asks tell them you just hit the skate parks.. :p

15. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

lol im only 12 and i have 2 hide them... if u hide them under your bed put them in a big box.... and put lot of old magazines on sprays... my parents never seen mine graffiti spray.... xD

16. the_dude_cares_man

the_dude_cares_man Member

why the fuck are you asking where to hide your paint? you cant think of something yourself? are your parents really gonna search through your drawers and shit looking for graff supplies? because if so, i dont think you should write, your parents are gonna figure out you paint some way, or another. i told my mom after i had been at it for a year and she didnt really care. all my cans, ink, markers and weed is just sitting on my desk. if hiding your shit is such a problem then i dont see how your actually gonna be able to get up.. my advice is hide your paint in a drawer or closet your parents wont look in. something simple, but something they wont think of. or you could put it in an old computer tower. also if you have some canvasses and paint lying around just tell your parents you need to do a background for an art project thats why you got the paint. what are they gonna do? the 1 thing i learned about not getting busted by your elder peeps in tha house hold is dont sneak out if you think your gonna get caught and if you do, wear gloves. i used to come home with numb hands, covered in chemicals and different colors of aerosal. and if you do get that shit on your hands you acetone based nail-polish remover or paint/laquer thinner. works like a charm. be sure to wash the chemicals off after you scrape the paint from your skin though.. paint thinner and acetone smells like shit and probably is pretty bad for your hands.

hope that helped, peace

17. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

^haha this is the toy forum so yeah there are alot of idiots
    i hide my stuff in one spot instead of diffrent spots so i dont end up losing my stuff

18. LowPro

LowPro New Member

tell your parent or whatever, then there fine with it.

19. cshaobuip544488

cshaobuip544488 Banned

20. TASR

TASR Banned

nike, jordans look s2pid