Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Skeng

Skeng Member

2. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

def not feeling that tag 3s allright buth the r and d are pretty wack, dont over lap the r and turning it into a D you can do much better then that

wilbur, Elbur nice change very original

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  3. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

3rd- Gotta agree with skina. The RD isn't matching up with the 3. Clean em up.

The other guys on this page. Do some handstyles on graph paper and learn to keep your letters proportionate to each other and on a flat line. I need to take some of that advice myself. Haha. This name is giving me a little trouble. Crits?

ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_IMG_0281.jpg

4. Lado

Lado Senior Member

5. claymorone

claymorone New Member

Skeng, I feel as though your first two were your stepping stones and the 3rd you have begun to get things right. #3 looks a lot better, however I still think the 'N' needs some work as it looks a lot like an 'M' to me.

Here's a few I've been 'toy'ing with..

claymor.jpg claymor3.JPG claymor2.JPG

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

If you don't think you're dope yet, then do the following: remove extensions (quotes, lines, all that), stick to keyboard letters, do them a million times.

ai.imgur.com_3tEz5.jpg

7. ian

ian Elite Member

tryin out a new style, tall and skinny. doesnt work to well with the chisel tip this small, going for more of the first pic type style

ai.imgur.com_dWztW.png
    ai.imgur.com_3kDJP.png

8. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

10. nah!

nah! Banned

i always read that "phallius" lol

11. Kthanxbai

Kthanxbai Member

Noise I like the bottom tag, looks pretty good.
    That "Phaillius" or however you spell it, looks pretty good. Looks classsy. ;)

Crits please.

img6596t.jpg

Kthanxbai.

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol yo wtf phallius ?? :p
    its phattwo

13. nah!

nah! Banned

oooh i thought it was meant to say "phattius" heh

14. upper90daynnight

upper90daynnight Senior Member

04-23-2011-18-46-14-596_edited-1.jpg Hey i changed my name from raes since i found out somebody already took it so im frustrated trying to make another tag when i had a good one before kinda stuck any suggestions on anything wud be appreciated especially on flairs and connections thanks

15. Kthanxbai

Kthanxbai Member

I'll respect your choice of the name, though I wouldn't suggest the name 'Spray'. I'm sure someone else out there has the name, and you will probably having to end up changing again.
    Anyways, I'll give you some crits.
    First, the y extension, not feeling that. And maybe connect the 'p' together, so it really shows the p.
    I'm not going to cuss and say all this shit about the quotes, though some guys might not want those quotes there.

Good luck.

16. LeanOne

LeanOne Member

17. upper90daynnight

upper90daynnight Senior Member

18. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q168_matthew1o_0423112246.jpg

@Unknown
    I dont really know about that fat "S" and small "EEK"
    Try making the letter proportional to each other.

19. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

saven, i dont mind any of your tags but they look like there lackin something, try slanting your letters to the left, and maybe even startin the letters small and progressively getting bigger

20. Kthanxbai

Kthanxbai Member

Ight guys. I`ll crit some more. Though please crit others if you expect crits.
    Lean - You need to make sure you can tell the L and the E.
    Cooqy - Not really a tag concept. More of a bombing concept in my opinion. Maybe try another style for that tag. The name`s got potential.
    Seek - Your S is good, I like it. Try keyboard letters, so keep your letters portional. Keep the EEK the same size as the S cause I really like that S.
    Saven - It`s looking OK. Like Shroomsh said, feels like it`s missing something. I really like the letters though, which is the best thing to hit, and you got it. Just fuck around with the tag, sometimes I listen to music and just grab the newspaper and just let the wrist go.

Alright, now that I have critted 3 people here, and 1 person before, and gotten no crits back, I would appreciate crits!

View attachment 22079

Kthanxbai.