Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. slakkillz

slakkillz New Member

if your going to buy shit online might as well buy a fucking backpack stupid..."

2. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

3. RENEGADES

RENEGADES Senior Member

That man bag thing iss dopeee ii useddddd too useee ittt aall the time but it was a small one held like 5 canss but was soo easy to just walk and do a quick handstyle

4. greenapple67

greenapple67 Member

i'm using a HP laptop bag when bombing :) it holds on your cans firmly

5. Cathera

Cathera Member

Drawstring bags are small and light and have the space to carry a few cans, markers, and stickers.

It's also not so obvious what you're up to if people were to see you just walking around.

6. maizy

maizy Banned

I just use my old back pack from school it is now 100% covered with paint because of a spill of rustoluem bucket paint. And I only go out onto street bombing at dark so no one is really around me then. As for day time bombing I go under bridges and do longer time taking (complex shit) or bigger(size like a roller) graffiti pieces.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  7. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

I support man bags, cops find bookbags more suspicious, one of the first things they'll notice if you're near some fresh paint

8. Leary

Leary Member

I got a medium sized backpack from dakine. Shits durable as ever, easy to run with and i can stash 15-20 cans without it feeling combersome.

9. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

aside from cans (or markers), a resp. mask, and some rags or what ever, what else do yall carry out with you to go bombing??

10. bomber boy

bomber boy Member

wise one no offence but your putting alot of thought into this, just use an old back pack jam it full with cans and what ever u take with u and go paint, simple.

11. spiltink

spiltink Banned

12. spher

spher Senior Member

man bag is what i use but i run a string around my waist and back to the bag ... for running

13. freekofart

freekofart Member

i love my slick black burton back pack! it has waits and chest buckles to fasten when u too book it :p and its pretty spacious big compartment for paint and mask and a slim front pocket for the sketchbook! ive had it for a few years now and i wouldnt trade it for anything!

14. freekofart

freekofart Member

15. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

16. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

I would suggest using this bag: It has alot of space, enough for 4 -6 cans, Markers, and what ever other crap you want to take with you.

Attached Files:

17. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

This is the bag that i use. its abit small, but it can still hold around 4 cans of paint. It has 2 main compartments, and one smaller one which i keep some rope, zip ties, and rags.

Attached Files:

18. unknown87

unknown87 Member

Dark, clean backpack all you need. {tip} magnets on the bottom of the can to stop it rattleing plus us some bubble wrap inbetween the cans in your bag to stop them from hitting each other and making a noise. Unknown !!!

19. Fang

Fang Senior Member

You can only use magnets on some cans, most have marbles instead of metal balls

20. heartlessmirage

heartlessmirage Member

got a chrome bag its rad but it was 170 shipped. not really something you would ever wanna toss in the bushes.