Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Amazing Feats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AKalien, Oct 13, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

dont bump SHIT

FUCKING N00B

2. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Umh, worst one I got CAUGHT for was back in fourth grade i got pissed at my neighbors so I sprayed like three cans of gold all over their house while they were away on vacation.

Hahahaha, I knew I would be a writer from the start.

Dub Deuces, Baszma

3. dior

dior Senior Member

one time i i tripped a drunk guy and he fell, who would of known that would happen..... and now i am the most epic person known today=)

4. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3246_2487352364_6df81a82a7.png

MONKEYS GOT SOME PREETY AMAZING FEET,
    LOOK AT THEM, I BET YOUR FEET DONT HAVE THUMBS

5. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

halloween few years back...egged some tourist late at night (dont kno y they were out so late) they went to the cops...we saw em drive by...egged them too...they chased us in their car and we were on foot...we took shortcuts throguh schools, backyards, churches jus to lose em ..it was a long night of hide and seek..at one point we were on top a post office roof scopein em out b4 we could manage to make it home by then it was 5 am

6. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Shit man, my feet don't have thumbs.

7. Pease

Pease Member

Chase

SameOne, if you know who this writer is you know your in for a time when your withem ,ive seen this motherfucker tableleg kids in the face ,steal 3 66ers at once from the LC on multiple occasions, get maced by a mob n still manage to run away blind, and lets not forget paint the most rediculas spots ive ever witnessed......one time in montreal wewheree painting in an alley when some undercover garbage digger called the cops n started chaseing us on his bike, not being form montreal i had to follow SAME, i had noclue where we where going....thinking he knows what hes doin i followem into a dead end alley , he then climbs 2 stories up a fir escape with us on the roof n the cops cruiser now pullin up to the bottom of the stairs he jumps a story and a half down to a shed i look over the side n see him stumbling into a crevace between 2 garages....after realizing the coppers are now climbing the stair case i jump too and hide there between 2 buildings for over an hour....

gotta love montreal

8. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

I ate a live frog that one time.

9. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

i had a 4-way with 3 brazilian bisexuals before

10. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

fell of a 2 story wall into a swamp/marsh right next to a big ass snake and got out. but i broke my wrist on the way down =(

11. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i attempted a back flip on a bike once and land on my back from about 20 ft up and caught a handle bar to the chest, walked away fine after i caught my breath, luckily i landed in mud.

fell face first off of a 16ft retaining wall onto a concrete side walk and puked up an unidentifyable piece of organ on impact it was spongelike and pink. ambulance guy said he had never seen anything like it lol

i once had tree fall on me that i was climbing as a kid. it was a big ass tree to climbed out on a foot and a half thick limb and it broke spun around and landed on me hit the ground still holding on lol

and for the record im glad i dont have thumbs on my feet. buyin shoes would be a bitch

12. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i attempted a back flip on a bike once and land on my back from about 20 ft up and caught a handle bar to the chest, walked away fine after i caught my breath, luckily i landed in mud.

fell face first off of a 16ft retaining wall onto a concrete side walk and puked up an unidentifyable piece of organ on impact it was spongelike and pink. ambulance guy said he had never seen anything like it lol

i once had tree fall on me that i was climbing as a kid. it was a big ass tree to climbed out on a foot and a half thick limb and it broke spun around and landed on me hit the ground still holding on lol

and for the record im glad i dont have thumbs on my feet. buyin shoes would be a bitch

13. jim.christ

jim.christ Senior Member

14. jim.christ

jim.christ Senior Member

when i was younger i had the flu and the runs. i was takin my first shower in 3 days, shit in the shower, slipped in it, fell in it, and managed not to vomit. beat that fuckers.

15. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i once punched a mall rent-a-cop for grabbing my arm, i ran to the whip, some other cat got blamed for it. lulz.

another one is when some crazy mother fucker tried stealing my paint at a yard (thought i had something in there besides paint) and i hit buddy with a wrench. needless to say i hauled ass.

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

I got hit by a car last thursday while on my bike.

Did a flip and landed on my head in the middle of the intersection lol.

17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

how is that a feat? sounded like you got your ass handed to you.

although a smaller feat, (hahahehehoho) is when i was chillin' on my friend's roof, fell the fuck off, and got right back up. wasn't a tall roof, but still. i've heard of people getting paralyzed from not even 8 foot falls, and this was a 10 foot fall.

18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

The amazing feat is that I somehow managed to get a ticket for it, and am going to court in a month for getting hit by a fucking Jeep >.<

19. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

20. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

lol american judicial system ftw