Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Politics and Religion discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lakim shabazz, Mar 15, 2011.

Share This Page

1. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

people are stupid. the bible is what it is today. a book full of scriptures. designed to teach, morals and ethics. take it for what it is and stfu. stop bitching on weather its made up or not. if jesus existed or not. whats done is done. people either follow christianity or dont. and if you do, why does it matter if jesus was white or not? for fuck sakes it says right in it he was a jew, but most christians/catholics dislike jews. i was raised religeously, by catholics who left the church due to corruption in catholicism. my parents raised, me and my older brother i guess you could say strict/slack. growing up as kids we would pray every night before bed, dad would say grace at dinners he wasnt working. and sunday everyone got dressed up and went to church. but as we got into our teens, our parents let us thing for ourselves. and establish our own beliefs.

and what i've come to believe. is that i dont give a fuck about what happened 2011 years ago. if solid proof came out that jesus never existed, the world will still be what it is today. hundreds of years of christianity ruling the western society, that cannot be undun. if u believe it cool, if not all the power to ya. i have my own set of beliefs, keep yours to yourself. thats how things should be. in my eyes atleast.

yes most religeons are full of shit. but its a nice thing to have, even if it is just false hope.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

God is all knowing Lord of all worlds
    im letting knowledge be born and of course foools wont pay attention for the fact there deaf dumb and blind to truth of what you potentiality can become i grew up catholic too and found it was lying and contradicting it self. and it is important to know that jesus was of a darker skin because all of theses blind followers are praying to a blasphemous false idol which in direct contradiction to the ten commandments. major religions and corporations are the 10 percent rich blood suckers of the poor who hide the truth for there own personal wealth and well being. 85 percent or the slave to the mental death and blind to the true and living God that walks the earth. 5 percent and the poor righteous teachers that will lead the 85 percent to salvation.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

lol at this thread, people who care this much about politics and religion ACTUALLY believe they can make a difference. live your life man, and let everyone else live theirs, shoving YOUR beliefs down their throat isnt going to change anything. you are no better than the preacher standing on the corner calling girls whores and telling them they will burn for eternity or the guy with the bomb strapped to him walking into a bank because he has virgins awaiting. people think problems arise from people not being "right with God" when in reality we have problems because NO ONE can agree on a religion and EVERYONE thinks they are right, so they meet in the middle and point rifles at each other. go outside, smoke a blunt, and smile, because this thread is not only preposterous, its also depressing.

4. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

5. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

haha, got me there

6. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

7. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Ok, I'm going to stop trolling for a second.
    I feel the need to say that a graffiti forum is not the best place to try and convert/sway/"inform" people, mainly teenage white kids from canada. Try the local community college or a west african village instead.
    I wouldn't want to believe in a god that creates us the way we are capable of sinning, and then punishes us if we sin. Its a test of faith you say? Well I wouldn't want to believe in a god that is manipulative and wants me to prove to him/her/it that I'm faithful before I can live in heaven for eternity.
    Thats fucked up dude, thats the kind of shit, whether or not its true, that makes me a non believer because its just flat out wrong to play with people like that.
    Don't stop copying a pasting a bunch of bullshit in here though, you're a 5%'er and we're all in the 85% right? Give me a fucking break.

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ye its not the best place but its somewhere for heads with want to know somethings and yoo this is what i wanted to do have people argue about politics and religions.
    i don't understand why some people choose not to be aware and just dismiss it as crazy loony "conspiracy"

Knowledge and wisdom and understanding is the foundation of Godliness.
    heads who don't acknowledge this are acting out the devil that is inside of all of us.

im not a 5%'er, Ive yet to build with the Gods in N.Y im just trying to do as much as i can with the knowledge i've acquired.

9. d2k0

d2k0 New Member

im sorry i dont get how by going through how we get the word Jesus from changes anything he did or came to do. The point is there is a God and we have sinned against that God. and in order for us to be reconciled with him, there needs to be a perfect "sacrifice" or "savior"..that is what Jesus did by living the perfect life. you cant save yourself and neither can i..thats why i rest in what he's done.

10. Baron

Baron Moderator

I haven't seen it anywhere in the news but one of my good friends just got back from weapons training and apparently we have a good amount of troops mounted in Libya right now waiting on orders to overthrow Muammar on the basis of crimes against humanity. America has taken the position of world police and that's not always a bad thing.

11. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Lakim you sound crazier than hell every time you post.

No gods, no masters.

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

"the worst thing to call someone is crazy, its dismissive i don't understand this person so there crazy thats bullshit"- Dave Chapelle

13. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

chapelle - philosopher

14. Slushi

Slushi Banned

No dude, you're a fucking nutbar.

15. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

It's my understanding that you believe there is living, breathing "Godliness" walking on the earth with us, and that there is an actual higher power that is all knowing. Sure there are some people that are more conscious about the society and the environment around them, but to treat that as a spiritual awakening bringing oneself closer to an actual attribute of "Godliness" is absurd.

16. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Yahweh I believe, somebody correct me if that's wrong.

17. Baron

Baron Moderator

18. nah!

nah! Banned

616 not 666

look
    awww.greatdreams.com_sacred_beast616.jpg

it is the newest volume of Oxyrhynchus Papyri contains a fragmentary
    papyrus of Revelation which is the earliest known witness to some
    sections (late third / early fourth century)

The number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666.
    We knew that this variant existed: Irenaeus cites (and refutes) it.
    But this is the earliest instance that has so far been found.
    The number — chi, iota, stigma (hexakosiai deka hex) —
    is in the third line of the fragment shown

so stop masturbating over a number 666 it is like masturbating over a trap.

19. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah God and the Devil walk the earth in the flesh if you walk the righteous path with knowledge wisdom understanding freedom justice and equality in your heart you are living as a God if you lie cheat steal murder and hold back the knowledge that can ultimately save someone your living as a Devil simple as that.
    you manifest love and peace in your life that is what going to come back at you, you manifest ignorance and hate in your life that is whats going to come back at you. for every cause there is an effect
    God is the higher self 33rd vertebra the 7th chakra.

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

This is the best thread on BS right now.