Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Saskatchewen

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by capitol, Dec 1, 2007.

Share This Page

1. oprahwinfrey

oprahwinfrey Member

REGINA:

lettuce see sum bombing &ilegal piecing

getting a bit tired of TA DA:

THE REGINA GRAFFITI MENTALITY:

lets paint legal walls because we are sell outs
    &trying to make a buck off of graffiti like we are banksy or obey
    & if we were in a larger city all our walls would be fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkeeddddddddd upppppppppppppp by good peeps
    but its A-ok because the art community is full of faggots

thats the bullshit stieze that is plaguging regina
    hit walls. Rack paint. Fuck bitches.

Peace
    and fuck the haters

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  2. oprahwinfrey

oprahwinfrey Member

when you are painting graffiti for money
    especially if you are not very good at it/dont have 10 years under your belt YA "TRUE:" I READ YOUR SHIT FACEBOOK PAGE I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN PAINTING FOR 10+ YEARS TOO BAD IT ALL LLOOKS LIKE something i pulled outof my asshole

you are all sellout

what made this plan for the regina peoples

o boy well i was pretty good in art class and would like to make money off art what can i doooo

well graffiti is pretty big
    o really

yes
    now i do a few tags for a few years and maybe get busted then i can paint legal walls ofr money and exploit the other grafifit heads in the city by waiting untiol they fuck up a wall

THEN
    i will go and ask the peoples if they will allow me to paint for money
    be really polite and act like i hate graffiti

then

3. PROFIT

fuck off with that shit already
    its weak

3. oprahwinfrey

oprahwinfrey Member

fuckin assholes
    you should be out painting the streets instead of making money off of someone ELSES ART IDEA

make the city look like there are people with INDEPENDANT THOUGHT not OOO the city opened up venues and im going to FALL RIGHT INTO THE TRAP AND SELL MY SOULLLL
    cowards
    do your peaces with stock caps and walmart paint
    GRAFFITI is hitting spots, running from the cops
    you guys are just EXPLOITING graffiti by making it look legal
    its NO LONGER "GRAFIFIT"
    you fucks
    once you are getting paid no longer graffiti
    it is an art THAT YOU ARE POSING AS GRAFFITI
    """"oooo it looks so bad assssssss"""
    if regina people knew anything about graffiti and the ROOTS - how you need to be a PROLIFIC artist to be respected then nobody would respect you fucks and you would be a laughing fuckin stock

come piece in the hood thats where yo uget respect
    roll through any time & im down to beef

fuck off you guys are sell outs, exploiters of CULTURE & FAKE ASS MOTHER FUCKERS

everypone ,moight ride your dick hard but people that arent trying to conform will always laugh at you behind your backs
    keep painting for money, LOSERS
    PIMPED OUT

i wish we all lived in NY or LA and you tried this shit, all your shit walls would be fucked up because you dont deserve respect
    AIRBRUSH THIS DICK

4. Anuswer2

Anuswer2 Member

fucking EH. COPS BE WACK.

5. hooks11

hooks11 Member

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  6. hooks11

hooks11 Member

7. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. hooks11

hooks11 Member

9. oprahwinfrey

oprahwinfrey Member

ahahahhahahaahha YOU ARE FUCKIN FULL OF SHIT
    SOPE SOPE WAS HARDCORE FOR A YEAR OR TWO THEN FELL THE FUCK OFF
    NOW WHERE IS HE?
    HEARD HE GOT ARRESTED AND 'LEARNT HIS LESSON'

IF HE WAS LEGIT HE WOULD STILL BE PAINTIN TONS, YOU NEVER SEE THE DUDE WHICH JUST MEANZ HIS HEART WADDNT IN IT

if more peeps approached the grafff scene in regina wit some class, there would be a HUGE SCENE o and by the way the scene is here and gettin HUGGGGE just ovanight i seen so much graff this spring/summer but
    NO SOPE

HMMMMMMMM

you thinkin in the past
    im in the now and the future

10. hooks11

hooks11 Member

all im sayin is if you want there to be a huge graff scene or u see potential for regina, dont come on here startin 3 pages of bullshit about the only guy who paints in regina. and sope does more than you think even if you dont see him, im all for rebuilding a graff scene in regina but it doesnt start by a beakshow on bombing science thats for sure

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  11. headzupfanzine

headzupfanzine Senior Member

" but it doesnt start by a beakshow on bombing science thats for sure."

LOL

*word.

12. oprahwinfrey

oprahwinfrey Member

ya BUT NOW THE POLICE NO WHO TO GO TO IF THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO A TAGGER IS:
    11 HOOKS CREW
    "TELL US WHO THIS TAGGER IS AND WE WILL NOT SWEAT YOU ANYMORE'

'OK MR POLICE OFFICER RIGHT O'
    -11 HOOKS CRU

DONE W THIS SHIT
    YALL KNOW YOU BE SOME FAKE MOTHA FUCKERS
    PAINT WALLS ILEGALLY ONCE THE BALLSACK GROWS BACK

COPS BE WACK

13. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

You know nothing.

14. hooks11

hooks11 Member

to clear up what i mean about the regina graff scene. anyone who came thru here and went and did bigger shit elsewhere does not represent our graff scene really. our graff scene is nothing, and sope. and cbw reps 11 so wtf u even talking about. and i know for a fact true has been asked to identify people and had made it clear to the city that he will never give any info on any writer. but im done talking about true and sope. go play in the puddles of regina and see where you get

15. Big Willy Wonka

Big Willy Wonka New Member

yO BRO !! Dis is like what Ive been tinking dis hole time !! FUCKIN EH !! , Ive been bombin 4 Likes 4 years , Me and my bros Hate dem Hooks ,
    Im still paying off my fines from being busted so I had to move back into the Trap house . You know keeping it real in the hood !!!! What krew you rep man ?? Fuck dem money making bitches ... I have True on face book as well and I saw that Fag just posted a picture of him and another Fag throwing "Paint Money" in the air !! fuck tha bitches ... I just go to Walmart and rack that shit !!! fuck it !! YOU KNOW !! LIKE I CARE ABOUT GETTING BUSTED AGAIN !! IM ALWAYS LIVING IT REAL YOU FEEL ME ?
    Im thinkin about heading out to LA cause your white when you sayz , This shit doesn't fucking Fly in a biggest city bra ,,, I need to be where u know ITS FUCKIN REAL !!!! ,,,, Ive never been to LA , but all the shit I see on the net is "G" you kno ?? None of this Art fag school shit , WHO needs to KNOW anything about Artistic Talent when Graff has NOTHING !! to do with that ... FUCK HOOKS !! BIG WILLY FOR LIFE !

16. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

I've heard differently.

17. Awesomefarts

Awesomefarts Member

18. Awesomefarts

Awesomefarts Member

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  19. Awesomefarts

Awesomefarts Member

i found this on a different forum and thought it would be good to paste it:

dont get caught:

1- delete all of your youtube accounts, internet forum account names and other garbage websites that reference your graffiti name or that you do graffiti

2- tell everyone you foolishly bragged to that you that you do graffiti, that you have stopped doing graffiti and dont tell anyone else that you do it. the more people that know, the more people will rat.

3- dont store pictures of your graffiti or any graffiti on your facebook, email, your computer, or an external hard drive. if you must take pictures of your work - burn that shit to a disc or a flash drive and store it at your auntie's ex husbands son's baby's mommas house for the day that you are finished doing graff.

4 - dont text your buddies about graffiti

5 - destroy all of your sketches and blackbooks in a paper shredder and always dispose of all of your sketches in the same day.

6- if you are arrested or questioned dont say a word, not even that 'you didnt do it' or try to lie your way as what you did two nights ago- just say nothing.

----------------

remember if you never caught in the act, and the police have no leads... some fucker that knows you may get caught by the police doin graffiti... or get in trouble with the police for something unrelated - can/will rat you out to get a easier sentance, and then the police will raid your ass and take everything they can, make you shell out thousands of dollars on lawyer bills or make you plead guilty if you are poor and cant afford a lawyer.

if they cant find any sketches, pictures, anything on your computer, supplies and you dont say shit, you are in the clear.

20. Chaserwon

Chaserwon Senior Member

I'll be honest with you. The fact that you have to post this to tell people how not to get caught is kind of funny. I mean really. If you can't figure it out for yourself maybe you shouldn't be painting in the first place.