Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SECH

SECH Senior Member

And I hate to rain on your parade SECH, but I'm not sure why everyone is biggin' that shit up. I must be in a bad mood or something but I see room for a lot of improvement. I know it's supposed to be SECH but all I see is SG(or A)ER, and a big ass empty space between the first and second letter. Not hatin', wicked style for sure, just wonderin' if I'm the only one that's got some crits on it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for crits appreciate it ,it says saer though.

2. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Sziv you should totallly revamp your hand

3. gecko36

gecko36 New Member

Geko

Just got back into, so i thought posting here would be good for now.

Attached Files:

4. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Firstly, it blatantly says saer, and if you think it says sech, here's a link, http://www.specsavers.co.uk

Secondly, you gave ghostwriter credit for copying wgones pic and writing bonkerssss after it,

And geko: last one looks teal niice man, e's rockin

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  5. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

YEA i know
    im BALLin out goin bonkers so killlar like concreteits bangin

ai176.photobucket.com_albums_w188_sabe_2_Picture251.jpg

6. ghostwriter

7. ghostwriter

8. EXI

EXI Senior Member

First day of pulling and stuff
    ai277.photobucket.com_albums_kk69_flyffm4ner_225_1.jpg
    ai277.photobucket.com_albums_kk69_flyffm4ner_224_1.jpg
    ai277.photobucket.com_albums_kk69_flyffm4ner_222_1.jpg

9. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

That disturbed is mucho improvement on what iv seen from u bud, good shit! Sharpen it up with ink, and finish it off,

10. EXI

EXI Senior Member

Thanks, it's my favorite except for the B. Was my first time every writing a B.

11. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

@ SECH. My bad, man. I had it up in my head you were writin' SECH 'cause the piece was four letters startin' with an 'S', haha. Like I said it looked like SG(or A)ER to me, so I should have realized you wern't writin' SECH. All good. Like I said, diggin' the style, but I still think you should do something about that space between the 'S' and the 'A'.

@ DANGERI. As I said above, I saw SG(or A)ER in SECH's piece, so don't act like I can't read the shit with your "blantantly" comment, especially when SECH cleared it up for me already. Simple mistake mang. As for givin' ghostwriter credit, another simple mistake, I was in a hurry. Thanks for pointin' that one out though. I'll fix that shit up in a min..

Aaaand, some critz for GHOSTWRITER: Awful... Sorry man, just my opinion. First off somethin' is horribly wrong with the main bar on your 'B'. Second, I'd get rid of the arrows or whatever's floatin' around - I don't think they contribute anything at all to the piece. Also, your 'S' is way too small. IMO it should be about the same size as the rest of the letters. Last but not least, something needs to be done with the flares you've got coming off your letters, especially the 'E'. My advice would be to curve some of the lines throughout the piece to give it more shape as a whole, then to try and pull the flares in a way that contributes to the flow of the piece's shape. As far as your bubble letters go, I'm not very good at those, but I know what you've got goin' on there isn't workin' at all. I don't mind the 'A' though.

@ EXI. Keep it up mang. Along with pulling the length of the bars, trying pull the width and tapering them.

@ GECKO. I like what you've got goin' on there. My advice would be to work on your 'G's though. They don't seem up to par with the rest of your letters.

@ MOGAN. That shit is dope. No critz from me, haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
  12. EXI

EXI Senior Member

What do you mean by tapering with them?

13. aekone

aekone Senior Member

May sound kinda lame but I made my own alphabet. Based on the english alphabet of course. I just thought it'd be cool to make one. So then I decided to make a piece with that same alphabet. It's funny because this is the best piece of graff I've ever done.
    View attachment 588783
    Translates to Chuke by the way.

14. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

15. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

ai616.photobucket.com_albums_tt250_slerk_October_13_2006.jpg
    nova. fresh simps an cool chracter

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Tapering means makin the letters bigger to skinner...bendin them and shit. i think....i dont know, too blazed. aand yo kew, im diggin that e.

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Redeyes it kinda looks like NOYA

18. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

19. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

Uhm, the easiest way I can explain tapering would be a triangle.
    Going from one width to another...
    Doesn't have to go to a point though.

20. *Patch!

*Patch! Senior Member

kew1 the only good letter is the E... and just going by what you've posted in the past, im going to guess its bitten