Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

2. crucialxtimes

crucialxtimes Member

Ya that's not what I said.

CREEP
    COLONY

Kind of like that or something. I don't know, I'm just bored and trying to think of other things to write.

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Is that acryllic or something? It looks pretty uncontrollable.

4. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

God damn it cuccui, just practice on paper with a normal marker for once. And when you do, don't put 3 outlines on it. Just practice your letters with a marker that's not a piece of shit.

5. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

@ crucial times -I was only kidding,I thought you were being funny...
    @ fury you guessed it,I put it in a horse wormer syringe with the tip cut wide
    @ Gyse if i wanted my "TAGS" to look like everyone elses don't you think they would?saying that this is how i like to do these kind gives it in my opinion a trashy,kinda scary homeless person look.the polar opposite of me...in my real everyday life you'd never ever suspect me of doing this kinda thing,at all

6. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

I personally don't think you can flip a style that "everyone else has".
    that's just me, though.

I would also like to see you prove me wrong.

7. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

you know what you are probably right,perhaps the reason i don't..I think that is why the term style was coined,to each his own..it may be a "shit style" in some one else's opinion,but it is my style and I rock it the way i do because that's just the way it is...I imagine if i practiced some one else's style I imagine I could cop it but really is that what it is supposed to be about? the weekend is almost over and it's back to work in the morning it's been fun playing in the shit storm..really though i do care but not really

8. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

Sounds like you just want to be your self, like a unique individual snowflake or butterfly. That's fine, but you'll never get respect in graff, and everyone will always diss your weak tags and everything else.

And for the record, the only thing homeless or 'scary' looking about it is the fact that your markers are terrible. As for the letters, they look a lot like typical generic toy shit. You do your thing though...

9. fyskl

fyskl Senior Member

thanks Fury n Cuccui for the sugestions...ima keep workin on it

10. MakeItTakeIt

MakeItTakeIt Senior Member

One liner steez lemme know what yall think.

ai56.tinypic.com_miffxt.jpg

11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

no it wasnt. you were dead serious about that and said it was in a police parking lot blah blah.

this is not style, its sloppy garbage. theres a difference in style and crap. thats crap. beneath those terrible drips are weak letters.

12. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

i kinda like it..probably because of the thick paint drippn..

13. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

^For sure, I'll admit that it looks cool. But it looks cool in the same way modern art or something might look cool; it's not good graffiti.

14. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

give it a rest Leaks ,post a flick you skinny person =)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  15. stone01

stone01 Member

chek it

0920001852.jpg
    im new to this haha but i write stone thoughts good or bad would be great

16. *Patch!

*Patch! Senior Member

stone- try to have your letters flowing in a straight line, and try to have them all the same size

Cuccui stop starting shit. fucking ridiculous

17. stone01

stone01 Member

alright yeah ill try to work on that but ill have to post up some ills
    maybe i'll hit up a couple stalls tomorrow, take some pics, thats all i can really hit right now other than paper

18. *Patch!

*Patch! Senior Member

nothing worng with hitting paper until you get your shit on lockdown. I havent been hitting anything but paper cause i dont want to put something bad up

19. stone01

stone01 Member

Yeah true but ive been having to change my name a lot before i posted up on this site but i think i have a pretty good name because before i always had a tricky letter like a "p" i could never quite get that down in my tag but could put it up in a sick throwie

20. *Patch!

*Patch! Senior Member

well thats why i think you should work on your tag before you start putting it up, because if you like the name now you should work on it so you wont want to change later because you're labeled as a toy. Thats just my opinion