Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. dior

dior Senior Member

ya sorry i didnt see your rabbit before i drew these up and should i put the bubble up seperatly or on the same piece of paper also lovin the belt buckle idea

2. dior

dior Senior Member

probly print them if you have the moeny

3. dior

dior Senior Member

does any body know how to blow up an image b/c i cant figure out how to make the gnome bigger i used to be able to do it on gimp but i forgot how

4. Cesk

Cesk Banned

3 consecutive posts dior? Common.

So what are some additives that I can use for my wheatpaste, I mean I already got sugar in the bunch but what else?

5. alexhate

alexhate Senior Member

glass.

and you blow things up with a copier, its really ez.

6. dior

dior Senior Member

you cant on my printer and arent there exthra charges if they catch you with glass in you paste

7. alt

alt Member

on the first ppage there is a list, here:
    ******glass cuts anyone who tries to take the poster down, so yeah there are extra charges. also, someone said something about curious kids always touching posters. you don't want to injure them with broken glass. either way, it isn't worth it just to get a poster to last longer.

are there any surfaces that standard paste doesn't stick well to?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  8. alexhate

alexhate Senior Member

yes i have ben told its a felony.

9. Cesk

Cesk Banned

A lake.

10. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

ok, so this was probably adressed somewhere in this thread, and i feel stupid for askin, but does anyone know who first came up wit wheatpastin??

11. dior

dior Senior Member

its been used for thousands of years acordding to the tread

12. Cesk

Cesk Banned

So what other additives can I put that I can get at Walmart or some supermarket?

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I guess you could mix your paste with synthetic, but it's not real neccesary. Additives aren't a big issue with paste either. I guess it depends who you talk to tho. One guy on here used to spend shitloads of time trying to make a stronger paste, but never had any flicks... I've had things stick longer than the ink lasted(3 years to be exact) on the poster with flour, sugar water....

14. Cesk

Cesk Banned

So you've been doing pastes for like 3 years? Mad respect bro.
    Idk if you read my question above but would you recommend me just photocopying a lot of posters and putting those up? I remember reading that the ink drips down with the paste or something...

15. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

thats what screenprinters are for dude. and it just so happens you have one ! ahah

16. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Yeah bro, but wasting that much ink? Nahh I'd rather a penny copy (oh yes motherfucker in mexico we have 10 cent copies which are equivalent to an american penny my friend) And i've been doing my stickers with my screen lately haha.

17. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

can you make your own ink for it or do you jhave to use the shit tehy give ya?
    and how expensive is it?

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

19. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Well like it's vinyl based, it's almost like the shit inside a dalo. I mean I have tried investigating if you can use other shit but I read that a lot of shit just clogs the screen wasting a good screen.
    I mean it's not expensive its like 3.30 for 1/4. But for the amount of posters I'll be making I estimate I'd be wasting 3 bottles for 100 prints when instead I can waste 1$ for 100 prints.
    But I wanna know if it'll fade easily or whatever.

20. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^alrighty
    ai44.tinypic.com_24yzajn.jpg
    random ass idea.