Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

not at all

and karecard, stop doing what you're doing because you're wayyyyy off track. go back to the drawing board. if you're here to learn, then you better start listening to what people tell you

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. karecard

karecard Senior Member

recomenmd me a new tag all u nothin i seem 2 do is right ugh

3. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Because it isnt. How old are you? Seriously. First of all, you post your shitty ass tags and throwies in every single thread. People gave you crits and you didnt take them. Now everyone cant care less about your ass. We told you to use bars, we told you to go to the new to graffiti thread, we told you to use keyboard letters, and now we tell you to fuck off. FUCK OFF.

4. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

because youre literally ignoring ALL OF THE ADVICE BEING GIVEN TO YOU
    see those keyboard letters. YOU WILL DRAW THEM. YOU WON'T LIKE IT. YOU WILL DO IT 500 TIMES SO IT LOOKS CLEAN AS FUCK WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT THE KEYBOARD. YOU WILL NOT WHINE ABOUT HOW BORING IT IS OR WHAT YOUR NON-WRITER FRIENDS THINK. Nothing you seem to do is right because you keep doing the same thing, changing your tagname will not help, stop crying and flooding oversized pictures of the same stuff, go look at what other people are doing, study the letter structures DO NOT ATTEMPT THEM......yet. Report back when you have learned to resize your images and when youre keyboard letters can give everyone in MSK a hard on the size of Lil Wayne's ego

5. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Kroe... I love you.

6. 6i9o

6i9o Senior Member

7. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

No no no, keyboard letters please! Trust me. You need to. For the love of inflating demon horned dolphins.

8. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

well thats... different

9. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

@6i9o (please see above comment)

10. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

the aner handstyle in one of ur blackbook posts looked dope

12. TastyMcNasty

i hate everyone i've ever done lol. excluding my bombing science ones that i occasionally enjoy

13. SSK EVO

SSK EVO Member

14. TastyMcNasty

15. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Evo that isnt working, try somthing simpler

Tasty post a tag or 2...i remember seeing a real nice smooth aner one once...looked good to me atleast

16. TastyMcNasty

17. Kesar

Kesar Member

Tasty I would make your loop on your R bigger to help define it more. It took me a good minute to read it.

18. TastyMcNasty

not taking crits from you

19. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Tasty i know ur way better then me so dont think im trying to act like a teacher or somshit cuz i know i aint in no possition to be giving "advice" to u and other pple on here but crits r crits i guess. feel free to disagree but i would say lose the upwards loop thing on the R, i like the kick thing at the bottom though, try to have the main middle loop of your E bigger and i like to have it real round and ovel but that is all up to personal preference. i like the A in the middle left picture but just try to have the bottom loop of the A not touch the top bar as much and shit. just spend a decent amount time doing tag after tag and it will look cleaner and cleaner.

20. TastyMcNasty

bottom loop of the R? are you talking about the part thats connected to the E? and ive filled several books of just handies, and im only this far lol. i think that if i actually get out and tag more, it'll progress on its own, ya know?