Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cryptozoology and the Supernatural

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loki X Sho, Jul 24, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

People think that their too intelligent to believe in demons these days, but through history many incidents have been documented..The romans used to consult what they called 'daimons' which is their spiritual therapist basically..but not something evil...

2. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I always have these ideas running through my mind. I would just love to find out who's right. The 'crazy' religious folk or the scholars of the world. Only time will tell...

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

well I just hope its the scholars of the world because I did a lottt of religious shit talking and Im definitely burning in hell if religion is for real lol.

4. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Burn in hell, she-devil, burn in hell!

5. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I wish it was night again...I cant wait until the full moon.

6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Can I have some of your breakfast?

7. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

I don't think that people "think" theyre too intelligent to believe in demons, I just think that people are too intelligent to believe in demons. Just because something has been documented doesn't necessarily mean it holds any truth. Look at the bible for instance.

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

haha I would share but I dont know whre you are :[ haha, youre missin out though for reals...mmm freshly chopped potatoes for hash, some eggs and leftover steak on a bagel...yum..and then one raw egg! Im gonna be in heaven...if it exists! hahahaha..

9. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

well, I think in the modern world its easier for people to not believe in a lot of things...
    For all we know the bible could be a story like the lord of the rings haha...its a never ending cycle

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Apparently, you are part of the few who believes they are more intelligent than what science can actually prove. You can never say without a doubt that demons and angels do not exist because it is physically and scientifically impossible to prove so. However, you must have some secret study that states the opposite, right? I would love to see this.

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

That sounds fan-fucking-tastic. I am truly envious.

12. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

haha, okay...what is your opinion on the full moon effecting the behavior of humans and animals? I myself experience some crazy dreams during a full moon. This study was conducted once in a prison with about 1,000 inmates actively participating without knowing...this study lasted for three months. The behavior of the prisoners was recorded. The days leading the full moon showed the most violent and malevolent activity...I love the moon.

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I don't have an opinion seeing as I've never payed much attention to the subject. I've never noticed any out-of-the-ordinary activity from myself or family members during a full moon, though.

14. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

If you really think about it though, were like 60 or 70% water right...and the moon is responsible for controlling the tides...maybe it does contort our chemistry a little.

15. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

word up to frodoe

16. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Dying doesnt make you evil...maybe if you werent a good person, you wont make a friendly spirit. Demons were never human, they just need humans to fulfill their demented destiny.

just check out people like Jeffrey Dahmer, during his trial he confessed to cooking humans and even using salt and steak sauce...thats truly evil, I think...or Ed gein, who robbed cemeteries of fresh victims, repetitively having intercourse with their bodies, even chopping off a few souveniers to hang on to...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  17. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Why you gotta make fun of me because I believe in science!?

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I ponder that a lot of the time...you dont think I thought of that one come onn..I live and breathe this stuff lol..."no sex til marriage" Ummmm OKAY, then why are girls ready to reproduce by like 13...they just wanna suck the fun out of everything! lol..the 10 commandments pshh....haha. I mean, some things are alright to live by like be forgiving and all that, but some things are just outta hand.

19. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

well, I studied the fuck out of them..and there were such allegations. Dahmer himself admitted to succumbing to some kind of a terrible beast within his psych.

20. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

I don't think that at all, you're putting words in my mouth. The only thing I do believe in is the objective truth, as in, what science has proven to be true. What I meant was that just because somebody supposedly experienced demons at one time doesn't make them real.